Thursday, May 31, 2007

Off to Europe

Tomorrow, I will be heading off to Europe for a two week vacation, so obviously during this time I will take a hiatus from blogging. I will start my trip in Amsterdam go to Berlin then Munich, Vienna, Florence, Nice, Strasbourg, Brussels, and end in Amsterdam before returning to Toronto. I will spend one day driving, one day in each city, so while busy, I hope to see a lot. I will post some of the photos when I get back and post on what I learned, including anything political, although I generally avoid talking politics with strangers, especially in a foreign country.

8 Comments:

Blogger opinionator777 said...

have fun in Europe!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Monkey Loves to Fight said...

Thanks, opinionator777, I'll let you know how it goes.

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice trip Miles. Make fun!

" ... what I learned, including anything political .."

This is just a sugggestion but, you may enjoy a better reception in Europe if you tell people you are Canadian from old Canada, so as not to be confused the the new Canadian government.

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!!!!!

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon voyage!
I'm heading there in August for two months of family reunions in Denmark, Belgium and France. I'll use the train to stop in the Netherlands, Germany and , of course, France, mon pays d'esprit, having spent a year in the 60s at the Sorbonne. No distance too great for day trips, eh? My family has already asked why we dumped our committment to Kyoto (Two members work in green technology) so I anticipate political discussions, big time. Will be interested to read yours.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ALOT of stops!! Hopefully you will find somewhere you like and soak it in.
It sounds like the Japanese tourist version of Europe :)

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to influence the coalition formation talks in Ireland.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Monkey Loves to Fight said...

Tahnks for all the comments. I hope it will be great and I will post on how it goes when it get back.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home