Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Blog

As we approach the Liberal leadership race and ideas are beginning to be debated, I have found it difficult to write on all the issues I feel passionate about since often there is no major event, which I can use in the context to write on. I also felt it would be best to have one blog that would be largely partisan and another that would be more issue based since I do disagree with the Liberals on many issues, however they are still without question my preferred party over the Tories and definitely over the Dippers. My new blog can be found at Miles' Views where you can find my general views on various issues. Unlike this blog, which is highly partisan and will remain so, this will be a strictly non-partisan blog. I welcome comments from anyone, but I would ask that people who comment on it debate the topic rather than the typical mudslinging we see from politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home